The electric spindle is the spindle unit that integrates the functions of the motor, that is, the motor is built into the spindle unit to form a precision shaft assembly integrating with the motor and the spindle. The spindle speed range is 100~ 150000r/min, and the spindle power range is 0.2~150kW.
The bearing lubrication method of the electric spindle includes grease lubrication, oil mist lubrication and oil gas lubrication.
Cooling methods of the electric spindle: water cooling, oil cooling, air cooling and natural cooling.
The motor of the electric spindle has three-phase asynchronous motor and permanent magnet synchronous motor.
The driving mode of the electric spindle includes the open loop control of the inverter and the closed loop control of the drive. Spindle characteristics:
1. High precision, high mechanical efficiency, compact structure, low vibration and low noise.
2. Smooth operation, no impact, and extended spindle bearing life.
3. Easy to achieve high speed, high dynamic precision and static precision, and better stability.
4. Achieve continuously variable transmission within the rated speed range to meet the requirements of various working conditions and load changes.
5. Able to realize the functions of accurate stop, accurate position and accurate speed with the drive control technology to meet the needs of turning center, machining center and other CNC machine tools.
High-frequency grinding spindles
High-frequency carving and milling spindles
High-frequency spindles for rotation-rolling
Electric spindle for cutting machine
High-frequency turning spindles
High-frequency spindles for tester
High-frequency spindles for high speed centrifugal devices
PCB high speed drilling electrical spindle