Angular contact ball bearing
The inner and outer ring raceways of angular contact ball bearings have relative displacement in the direction of bearing axis. Therefore, angular contact ball bearings can carry combined loads, namely radial loads and axial loads. The axial load carrying capacity of angular contact ball bearings increases as the contact angle increases. Angular contact ball bearing is one kind of precision bearing which performs well in high-speed and high-precision applications.
Advantages of ZYS Angular Contact Bearings:
1. The outstanding speed performance.
2. Product size specifications increase.
3. Advanced heat treatment processes maximize the dimensional stability and hardness of bearing part and then reduce wear.
4. Designed with multiple preload levels to meet speed and rigidity requirements for a variety of applications.
5. Able to develop new products for special application conditions according to customers' needs.
The most common designs of ZYS Angular Contact Ball Bearings are:
1. Single row angular contact ball bearing
2. Double row angular contact ball bearing
3. Four point contact ball bearing