Silicon nitride full ceramic bearings are called the star of ceramic bearings, because they have many unique product advantages. The rings and rolling elements of silicon nitride full ceramic bearings are made of silicon nitride (Si3N4) ceramic materials； while the retainer is made of PTFE, nylon 66, polyetherimide, zirconia, silicon nitride or stainless steel.
The following are the product features of silicon nitride full ceramic bearings:
1. High speed: It has the advantages of cold resistance, small force elasticity, high pressure resistance, poor thermal conductivity, light weight, and low friction coefficient. It can be used in high-speed spindles at 12,000 rpm to 75,000 rpm and other high-precision equipment.
2. High temperature resistance: The material itself has a high temperature resistance of 1200°C and is self-lubricating. The use temperature is between 100°C and 800°C without expansion due to temperature differences. It can be used in furnaces, plastics, steel and other high-temperature equipment.
3. Corrosion resistance: The material itself has the characteristics of corrosion resistance and can be used in fields of strong acid, strong alkali, inorganic, organic salt, seawater, such as electroplating equipment, electronic equipment, chemical machinery, medical equipment, etc.
4. Anti-magnetic: Because it is non-magnetic and does not absorb dust, it can reduce the bearing peeling off and the noise. It can be used in demagnetization equipment and precision instruments.
5. Electrical insulation: Because of the high electrical resistance, it can avoid arc damage to the bearing and can be used in all kinds of power equipment requiring insulation.
6. Vacuum: Due to the unique oil-free and self-lubricating characteristics of ceramic materials, in an ultra-high vacuum environment, silicon nitride full ceramic bearings can overcome the problem that ordinary bearings cannot achieve lubrication.
ZYS can offer full range of silicon nitride full ceramic bearings, please contact us by email@example.com.